Right about now I really miss cabin trips. My family has a cabin about two hours away right by Strawberry reservoir and it is luscious. The weather is always perfect, nice and cool. I always eat my entire face off with dutch oven masterpieces by my madre. We go on hikes, watch tv, play tons of games, eat some more grub, have a fire down at the fire pit, roast some good ol' weenies and marshmellers. Go on some four-wheeler runs, go fishing on the "party barge" and swing on the some ridiculous swings. I cannot get enough. I would love to venture up there in this quadrant in time. But, I'm gonna have to wait. There is too much snow to get up into the lot. Bummer right in the bum. I can't wait for summer.
I can't get enough of Dallin's face.
On an walk with my dad and Dallin.
Jumping, as usual, with Marissa down by the fire pit.
Snuggling with Jackson.
Mom and Dad.
Ryk the Fisherman.
Beaut view.






No comments:
Post a Comment