I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends.
I just got off the phone with my friend Cam, and she is the best.
Even though we always live far away from each other, we talk on the phone constantly.
I live for her stories, and I find her hilarious.
She is such a caring and supportive friend.
She is off to China in a few weeks and I'm so dang excited for her.
I will miss her phone calls, they put me in the best mood.
Love ya Cam bam.
My dear friend Court leaves for the MTC at the end of the month.
I am so frackin' excited for her.
She is going to Paris, France and will be the best missionary.
She is so much fun and I miss dancing around with her and making each other laugh over nothing.
I love to hear all about her worldwide adventures and I live vicariously through her experiences.
I am so glad she is my chum.
I also have wonderful friends from high school that I have a blast with every time we gather.
I laugh so hard when we talk about old times.
It's so fun to see how we've all changed and have our own lives.
I love to catch up and love em so much.
I am so thankful for all of them!
I'm a lucky duck to know all of these great people.






Loved this post. Promise I teared up at the pictures. Cute post! And blog
ReplyDelete