Thursday, March 10, 2011

seattle sparks

In February of last year, Dallin voyaged up to Seattle for training at Dex.
During the couple of months before he left, we got to know each other really well by going to dinner, movies, having game nights and late night chats with my friend Nicole and cousin Nick.
I started to think he was a pretty neat fellow and we all joked that we'd fly up to Seattle for a weekend to visit Dallin, because he'd be there for about a month.
I talked my parents into letting me go, and one night Nicole, Nick and I all bought our plane tickets.
It honestly was one of the best/shortest trips I've ever taken.
We did SO much in the little time we had.
Some of the things we did: shopped at the Bellevue mall, saw a movie, ate at Cheesecake factory, pretended like we could afford Jimmy Choo shoes, rented a car, stopped at Pikes Market, visited the first Starbucks, rode to the top of the space needle, went to the Seattle Music Museum, Fremont Troll (from 10 things I hate about you), Watched the sunset on the beach facing downtown Seattle, ate huckleberry ice cream for the first time, and a late night Taco Bell run in there somewhere.
I was thinking about this trip tonight and looking at some of the pictures I took and I wanted to write about it, before I forgot the little details.
I was so excited to visit Dallin, I just had a feeling about him.

Space Needle----Nick and Dallin 

Pike Place Market

Fremont Troll 

Nick and Dallin feeding each other.

All of us at a little beach across the river from Seattle------Dallin, I and the troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment