Sunday, June 5, 2011

hello, my name is lauryn. i'll be serving you tonight.

Work is good.
I really enjoy it now that I've finally gotten the hang of things.

I got some love from some familiar faces on Saturday.
Dallin wrangled up some friends and came in for some grub right after my parents came in to eat with Jackson.
It was fantastic.

Dallin even left a little note on his receipt for me.
Part of it said, "Call me." Followed by his phone number.
He thought he was so funny.
The great thing about it, is those receipts all go to my boss.


Today was Gabe's blessing. Love him so much.
I'm very much a doting auntie.
I can't help it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I should a leave a note like that for Phil.
    Thanks to the both of you for coming to his blessing! It was so good to have his oldest aunt and uncle there.

    ReplyDelete