Thursday, December 1, 2011

phone action

Love me some flowers to brighten the place up.

Who knew they started making this?
Not quite as delectable as the homemade mix.
Needs more chocolate and peanut butter goodness.
Still enjoyed a handful.

Gee wiz.
Words can't describe how excited I am to squeeze this this little man 
in just a few short weeks.
(I grabbed this from his mother's blog.)

Who doesn't love the sight of "pretty" desserts.
Especially when they taste as good as they look.

Morph Starbursts you ask?
Oh they just change flavor mid chewage.
Just a plain ol' orange transitions into orange strawberry delightfulness.
Cherry blasts into cherry lime.
These blew my socks off.

A little bit of wendys with Dallin and his two bfs.
He adores these two fellas.
They let me tag along.

Utah Truffles + some twilight reference wraps.
Bravo.

Got our new table from Dallin's mom.
I love it.
It makes me happy each time I turn the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment