Our Valentine's was swell last week.
We exchanged a few items expressing our mushy love, went to dinner, and saw a flickerooni.
Couldn't ask for a stitch more.
Our romantic photo at the gas station.
And last night Ian and Sharesa invited us to a Jazz game.
It was a riot.
I don't remember the last time I've laughed so much and so hard.
The Jazz did lose. Not surprised.
But it actually was quite close and half decent to watch.
They could have cart-wheeled out there for all I care.
The company and concessions were top notch.
I had to remind myself to watch the game and not people watch.
One size fits all?
Alright.
I was so scared to take a bite and spill the top scoop glob on the row below us.
Ian freaked out when he caught this ball.
Sharesa and I were dying because he later gave it to some boys below us he called "little ninos."
We were thrilled to eat some junk.
It was a wonderful night, thank you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment