Monday, May 21, 2012

Chase and Marissa's Wedding

My word.
I am SO behind on this thing.
Time to play catch-up.

The Saturday before Marissa's wedding my mom, Marissa's sister-in-law Kina, my aunt Lisa, and I threw a family bridal shower for her.
It was a swell time with family and food.



And finally, Chase and Marissa got married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 3rd!
It was so wonderful to see my best friend get married.
They deserve so much happiness and I was tickled thee entire day.

fresh out of the temple

beautiful bride

bridesmaids

dance with her dad

pure happiness

I love these two so much, and can't wait for the many years to come. Especially the kids:)


1 comment:

  1. i hope my kids can beat your kids up. you are so sweet to me! xoxoxoxoxo love all of d's relats going through the temp :) xoxox anderson girl

    ReplyDelete