Catch up time.
We took a cabin trip with Ian and Sharesa a few weeks ago.
They are completely hilarious, and we always have such a fantastic time with them.
A few days later we celebrated Father's Day.
I love my dad so dang much.
He is a superb example to us and such a kind and loving man.
My mom made a delicious dinner and it was fun to frolic together again with Lacey, Phil, and Gabe.
On June 23rd we had the opportunity to attend Dallin's uncle and aunt's sealing in the Logan Temple.
I loved every second of it.
It was such a sweet and beautiful day.
Phil and Lacey were sweeties and invited us to a Bees Game a few weeks ago.
It was a lovely night and we more than enjoyed their company.
They went back to Missouri last week, and I will miss them so much!
It's been a blast having them in Utah.
that pic of y'all at the logan temple is gorgeous and artsy! love it!
ReplyDelete