Dal and I finally made it up to the cabin for the first time this summer.
I honestly can't say how good it felt to have an entire weekend with D and my family.
These days, those are hard to come by.
We ate until we were too tired, and ate some more.
Played games, watched House Hunters, caught up on some Downton, and downright enjoyed each others company.
We were able to make a trip out on the lake. The fish were literally flying into the boat.
I had such a wonderful time, and was depressed when it was all over.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the best weekend!
Ah I love summer and definitely don't want it to end! your pictures are adorable and I love that you hook your little finger right into that fish and you aren't even grossed out. Because I would be! :) love ya laur!
ReplyDelete