Summer is coming to a close.
I'm welcoming the cooler temps with open arms.
With school and work in full swing, we've been able to squeeze in a few fun items.
I've made it a habit to get frozen yogurt with my dad every Tuesday night. We share a love of "treats".
Nicole and I held a baby shower for Shartel and her soon to be baby boy.
He is going to be one stylish fella.
Shar is going to be one heck of a mom:)
That night Dallin and I hit up the Utah State Fair with Ian and Sharesa, and it did not disappoint.
D won a Miami Heat chair and could not wipe the grin off his face the rest of the night.
I experienced my first funnel cake and have dreamt about it every night since.
Last but certainly not least. Marissa had her baby girl on Friday morning, and I could not be happier for her and Chase. They named her Capri Michelle and she is a beauty. I drove down and just basked in her sweet goodness and thick locks of hair. I can't wait to see her again!
Can't wait to see what spunky greatness this girl will grow up to be!







No comments:
Post a Comment