Tuesday, April 8, 2014

resume

A few notable events to recap.
I attended a bridal shower thrown for sweet Court.
She is such a beautiful bride to be.
It was fantastic to catch up with her and family from Idaho and Salt Lake I haven't seen in years.
Can't wait for the big day.




We caught a few of Aiden and Caleb's basketball games a couple weeks ago.
They were all in our relative area, so that was a bonus.
BOTH of their teams won the championship games for their age group.
It was sweet.
Ballistic coaches/parents are so entertaining, let me tell you.


And leave it to me to take a lil family portrait.
Memories. Dallin. Memories.



I am utterly obsessed with my nephew and niece. 
Everyone is right?



We recently snuggled, growled, watched Frozen, and took a walk. 

Well. That was a random pile of treasures. 
At least for me. 
Thanks for reading dad and mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment