Monday, November 30, 2015

Sam Smith

When I was pretty pregnant with Finn, I heard on the radio that Sam Smith was coming to town.
I jumped for joy and texted Mike to see if he would come with me.
Dallin isn't so keen for concerts.
He obliged in sitting our future babe (Finnsters).
Mike agreed and Jax joined us.

We had a WONDERFUL time.
I was in pure heaven listening to his honey voice.
When we got there we realized our seats were on the FLOOR. 
Ha ha. Leave it to us to not realize when we bought them.

Now if Sam would just join up with Adele for a song, I would die and go to heaven.
Not really, but my body would surely seize from excitement.



Selfie stick glory.

Mike's face. I die every time.

We were thrilled.

And a bit spastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment