Friday, July 29, 2016

bridal shower + peter pan

My dear friend, McCall, is getting married next week, so Jax, Shar and I threw her a bridal shower.
I love any time to get together and stuff my face, let's be honest.





Got a little carried away with the selfie stick :)

I would make her stand next to the "bride-to-be"

And then wear the decor as a necklace.

I can't wait to see her as a bride. I've seen some of her bridals, and hot dang he is a lucky guy!

We also went down to Peter Pan at Hale Center theater.
Our great friend, Josh, played Peter Pan and crushed it!
I giggled through the entire thing. And then Shartel cried.



A few weeks later I managed to join in on another show with my parents, Mike, and Dallin. 


I loved it and was super impressed with Josh's acrobatics!

No comments:

Post a Comment