Thursday, September 1, 2016

Girl's Camp

I am soo behind. But here we go!
I went up to Girl's Camp with our YW in July for 3 days.
Not gonna lie, leaving the babes for that long gave me just a skosh of anxiety.
D took a fews days off and they had a blast together.
Mama needed to eventually cut the cord.

I am so glad I got to be a part of it.
Our stake did an awesome job at creating a fun and spiritual environment for our girls.
The theme was Survivor and every ward was a different tribe.
We had torches, tribe buffs the girl wore as headbands, tribe banners, tribal council, challenges and basically the whole shebang.
Most importantly, the girls (and I) had the chance to unplug from the world and focus on the gospel for a few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment