Saturday, May 7, 2011

mamacita


I have a lotta love for my momma.
I feel so lucky to have her as my mom.

Thank you mom for the many late nights you stayed up with me and helped me with homework and projects.
Thank you mom for teaching me how to really clean.
Thank you mom for preparing countless delicious meals for our family. Hopefully I can be the cook you are someday.
Thank you mom for sharing your shoes and jewelry with me. Oh and perfume.
Thank you mom for playing the piano with so much love and talent.
Thank you mom for snuggling with us when we needed a hug and just because that's what you do.
Thank you mom for making every dream for my wedding come true.
Thank you mom for loving (and hugging) Dallin since the moment you met him.
Thank you mom for teaching me how to be competitive.
Thank you mom for serving and loving our family.
Thank you mom for teaching me how to work hard.
Thank you mom for your testimony and love for the gospel.

Thank you mom, just for being my mom.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment