Thursday, May 19, 2011

ping to the pong

I've realized that we go through little spurts of obsessions.
A few months ago: bowling.
Now: ping pong.
We hardly ever go bowling anymore, and now Dallin makes up excuses to go over to my parent's house to squeeze in some games of ping pong.

My family all has some serious game.
Me? Not so much. I struggle.

In fact, everyone was trying to work with me on my technique the other night and they all just laughed thee entire time. 
Dallin says my arms look like twisted little baby t-rex arms when I serve it.
His impression of me trying to hit the ball is quite laughable.
I'll get it. I hope.

Dallin and Nick.

Dallin

On another note. I can't wait to see this girl in a little while! Thrilled to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. lauryn i'm calling you right now to remind you of a hilarious memory hahahahahahahah i miss taylor. i miss you

    ReplyDelete