This week is full of celebration.
Tomorrow is my little brother's birthday.
Wednesday is Marissa's birthday.
And Sunday is my dad's birthday.
I love them all so much, and can't wait to spend time with each one.
This weekend was SO needed.
The family reunion was a great one.
Weather was perfect.
Company was superb.
And non-stop games were a blast.
Saturday night, D, Marissa, Geoff, Katelyn, and I ventured to Draper Days and watched fireworks.
They put on a great show, and I thoroughly enjoyed snuggling with my hub bubs.
A week of work and festivities is on its way.
Have a great day:)
The only picture I have from the entire weekend.
Oh but I love it so much.

So when are you two going to 'bust one of those out?' :)
ReplyDeleteOpe I am so embarrassed he said that:) Gabe makes it so tempting. Give it quite a bit more time!
ReplyDelete