Thursday, July 14, 2011

many excitements

I am one happy girl.
My weekend starts here.
We have the Ross Family Reunion this weekend in Heber, and I got some time off.
First weekend off this summer. Hallelujah!

Um. Marissa and her family get into town today at noon. :) Enough said.

A couple of nights ago, I wandered on over to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  
I picked up the most scrumptious caramel apple I've ever seen.
D and I enjoyed every crispy bite for a day and a half.
I have found a new treat.


Guess who went bowling last night?
Yeah, we did. Not a surprise there.
We hit up the lanes with Geoff and Kaitelyn.
Had a bunch of laughs and fun.

We played 3 games total. I scored 70 the first. Definitely room for improvement.
The second game, I scored a 115. I was told I would get a treat if I got over 100 the last 2 games.
Done.
Last game. 161. 
Guess Dallin needs to tempt me with treats more often.
I did it all for another caramel apple.



You bet your bottom dollar I took a pic of my best game ever. 

And it just makes me happy when Dallin pumps the gas, and I don't have to.
Oh and it's an added bonus when he washes my windows.

Oh the simple joys.


No comments:

Post a Comment