Sunday, November 20, 2011

1 year

One year ago today I married Dallin.
It's cliche, but it honestly was the best day of my life.

I feel so lucky to be his wife.
I love and adore him so much and can't wait to see what the years bring. 

We had a fiesta last night at The Melting Pot, since our anniversary lands on a Sunday.
I'd never been, and D was giddy for the cheese.
It was marvelous.
The whole dinner felt like an adventure, and my stomach didn't know what hit it.  
Dallin had to stop me from drinking the chocolate fondue.
It was that good.




Before dinner we got to hit up Dallin's little brother's basketball games.
They are the cutest, and I love watching them play.





Today, we ate curry over at my parents.
We enjoyed ourselves.


Last but certainly not least.
We pulled out the top of our wedding cake.
It's hard as a rock.
Still waiting for it to thaw.
But....I'm sure we'll go to town and roll out of the kitchen after we're done.



No comments:

Post a Comment