we accumulated so much filth, our first almost year of marriage.
We're in the process of moving right now.
And let it be known that it is about I'll can do to keep Dallin from taking all we own to the DI.
First mistake: Moving from the fourth floor.
If it weren't for a few kind-hearted souls who helped us move most of it,
I honestly think we would've thrown it all off the balcony.
However, I am very grateful for the things we have, and a place to call home.
(Closer to the freeway that is.)
I'm also very lucky to have a patient husband who loves me and will move all of my heavy kitchen stuff,
even if I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Sh. (Deep fryer and fondue set.)
I'm waiting for a special celebration to use you guys.
Thank you everyone who helped and will probably help again in our future.
We owe you a big fat kiss on the lips.
While I was packing the bedroom things up, Dallin started on the kitchen.
Let's just say he isn't the most conventional packer when it comes to glassware.
I won't divulge all the pictures, but I'll give just a sampling of my lil' creative packer husband.
Oh just our little plastic file holder that he used to pack our mugs, camelback water bottle, and if you're lucky you can spot our utensils in the bottom.
Hopefully we'll be settled in our new place soon before he gets any more ideas.
Ah shoot! I wish we could've helped - I want a big fat kiss on the lips too :) Hope you guys are getting all situated.
ReplyDelete