Monday, March 26, 2012

overload

We've enjoyed going to Dallin's little brother, Caleb's, basketball games.
He is a joy to watch, and we love when his games are in our neck of the woods.


Aiden sports a slightly taller mohawk each time we see him.
I enjoy it.


About a week or so ago, we went to the garden with Chase and Marrisa.
We can just pretend I'm singing to Dallin in the second picture.
Not coaxing him to take a picture.

Thanks to Dallin's patience, I like to think that I'm slowly but surely getting better at ping pong.

Dallin convinced me to go with him to Firehouse Subs.
I've never looked back.
My taste buds are still thanking me.

Brightens my whole week when my sister-in-law sends me pictures of this handsome young man.

This is the scene at my parent's house.
Tax season is bustling crazy like usual, this time of year.
My mom and dad are such terrific examples of hard work and dedication.

Dallin needed new jeans the other night.
And this line of vibrant prints and colors made my heart skip a beat.

One of my favorite ladies got married on Friday.
I love Kandace and couldn't be happier for her.
It was inevitable.
After all, she caught the bouquet at my wedding.

We visited City Creek with Ian and Sharesa, and boy was I enthralled.
It is gorgeous.

And wouldn't you know that this, ^ was the same band that was playing when Ian proposed to Sharesa.
Had to document.

School and work are the most important items of business.
I'm so ready to be done with this semester.
And D is a busy bee working his head off.
We're extremely blessed and thankful.


1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture! You two make the cutest couple!

    ReplyDelete