Tuesday, March 13, 2012

too many treats

I've decided to come to terms with my sweet treat obsession.
Dallin brought home samoas for me this week.
I honestly almost shed tears of joy.
Now you may think it's silly that I made him hide them from me. (Always leaving a few cookies in the pantry of course.)
But, I knew that if all boxes were accessible, they would be gone in a week. Maybe sooner.


Three boxes have yet to be found.
I realize that I have no self control.

I saw this on pinterest and enjoyed it. Reminds me of Dallin.

Glad he loves me regardless of how many treats I consume in... an hour.




1 comment:

  1. Haha. I'm glad you have a sweet tooth. It makes me not feel as bad when I have 6 cookies for breakfast :) (not lying. i actually ate 6 cookies for breakfast one day last week.) Hope you and Dallin are doing well - we are excited to see you in a few months!

    ReplyDelete