Thursday, November 22, 2012

Noviembre

Earlier this month, Dallin had the chance to baptize his little brother Aiden.
It was such a touching and intimate morning.
Aiden had a smile on his face all day.  
Dallin's stepmom told us that he told his friends that his "giant" brother was going to baptize him.
I knew that D was nervous, but he did such a great job on his baptism and ordination.
I love seeing him honor his priesthood.
It was a very special day for us.



Then on the 13th of this month, Dallin turned 24!
We celebrated with my parents the night before and his mom the day after.
The night of his actual birthday we had a baby dinner with a few loved individuals.

(can you tell that Jacks likes to snuggle up to Dallin?)



Then a week later on the 20th we celebrated our 2nd anniversary.
Time sure does fly.
It feels like just yesterday that we were giddy at the temple.
Yet, sometimes it feels like we've been married much longer than just 2 measly years!

I love this hardworking, loyal, caring, hilarious, loving, smart, spiritual, trustworthy, and handsome man more than anything in my life.
I feel lucky to be his wife.




1 comment: