Thursday, January 10, 2013

San Diego

Three days after Christmas we flew to San Diego with my parents and little brothers.
It was a quick trip but so much fun.
We got to California around 10 am and headed straight to the San Diego Zoo.



The hoodie/light jacket weather was so delightful.

We took a double-decker bus tour though the zoo first.
It was such a massive place.


There were SO many animals.
Dallin and I were in la la land and had such a wonderful day.

The following morning, we went to Sea World.
Dallin had never been, and we were all so excited to see his reaction.
He loves animals, especially BIG ones like killer whales.
When you put him in front of a flipping and jumping Shamu, you get a very happy and emotional Dallin :)
He was exclaiming: "You're kidding me?!" all day with a giant smile from ear to ear.
We had great seats to everything because my mom planned a schedule for the day with all the show times.
It was delightful not to wait in any lines because we knew exactly what to plan on.  
The dolphin and pilot whale show was awesome and Dallin flipped over the sea lion and otter show.
The killer whale show was probably my favorite. They do not mess around.



As you can tell, D and I enjoyed the new manta roller coaster.

We loved every bit of Sea World.

On the last day of the trip we went to see the San Diego Temple and grabbed some In n Out before our flight home.  

I've always loved this Temple. 


The trip was perfect in every way with my family.
Thank you mom and dad for letting us tag along!
We can't wait to come back many times in the future.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you updated your blog! I promise I look everyday so that I can catch up on your wonderful life!! you are gorgeous and I just love you and Dallin :)

    ReplyDelete