Las Vegas.
Earlier this month I had the chance to go on a quick road trip with Court and Mike.
Courtney has never been to Vegas. Can you believe it?
Seeing as she is from Canada, it makes just a smidge more sense.
Mike is like the king of Vegas, so of course we had a ball.
Dallin couldn't come but shuffled my toosh out the door and told me to have a good time.
We took Courtney to all things Vegas. PG rated.
Caesar's Palace was the hotel of choice.
When we got in Friday night, we ate at the Cheesecake Factory at the Forum Shops.
Went to Serendipity for brunch on Saturday.
Swam and people watched at the pool. Thank you 80 degree weather.
Shopped some on the strip.
Each of us did one slot machine. Had to.
Ate dinner at the Mirage Buffet.
Rode the New York New York roller coaster.
Went to The Bodies exhibit at the Luxor.
Visited M&M world.
Watched the Bellagio Fountains.
And walked the oh so interesting strip.
It was a crammed filled wonderful weekend.
So glad I got the chance to do a mini trip with Courtney before she moves back to Idaho.
I'm in denial.
I love the painting of adam and eve hanging on the wall.. or maybe its bella and edward.... jokes. BUT SERIOUSLY. Looks like you had fun! love you pictures :)
ReplyDeleteSo completely jealous - 80 degrees and the Bodies exhibit (I've always wanted to go)!
ReplyDelete