Sunday, February 17, 2013

what we've been up to

Back in January, I had the chance to go up to Sundance with Mike and see the Jobs movie, about Steve Jobs.
We really liked it, and had a lot of fun.
I won't lie, we were on the lookout for celebs, but didn't have much luck.
Mike knows his apple facts, and it was fun to see it with him.


A few weekends ago, we trotted up to Soldier Hollow to experience lazy tubing.
We had never been, and it did not disappoint.
Who doesn't love being pulled up a hill and then having ice/snow fragments fly at their face at high speeds?
I'll never hike up a steep hill again. 
It was my cousin, Nick's idea, so we called up Courtney and made a day of it.






My mom gave me some of her nice china that she got when she was first married.
I don't have anything like it, and was so happy to snatch it up.


Lastly, we had a fantastic Valentine's Day.
We are very low key.  I like it that way.
D took me to dinner and a movie and I was pleased as punch.

I joke that Lebron is his Valentine, but I'm being dead serious.
This was our fourth Valentine's together. 
Can't wait for a gazillion more.


No comments:

Post a Comment