I'm behind and need to get back up in all dis' business.
I managed to catch this shot of Jacks whilst swimming.
Almost dropped my phone in the pool.
Marissa was up in the area for a chiropractor emergency, so I managed to squeeze in a visit with her and Capri.
I love any chance I get to snuggle that lil' one.
Capri is pretty cute too :)
We also had a tiny get together at my parent's a few nights before.
Capri loved the water and of course, endured a photo shoot.
A few Sundays back I took a video of Rubi crawling.
We're all of kind of obsessed with her head wag.
And her face.
My mother aka Wonder Woman, helped me buy and plant flowers.
She also fixed my garbage disposal and fended off 2 snakes.
I LOATHE snakes and have spotted a couple dirty mongrels near and around our backyard.
They come over from our neighbor's bushes (we tore those suckers out the second we moved in) and relax in our grass.
Not welcome.
I am terrified and have enough nightmares about anacondas then I'd like to admit.
It's a problem.
When I say she fended them off, I mean she chopped them up like a warrior princess with a shovel.
Some may think it harsh, but it is the only way I'll step foot in the backyard.
I am a large infant baby.
But hey, I haven't seen any since, which is more than ok with me.
Did I mention that I just bought a large bucket of snake bate and she's coming over this week to put it around our lot?
Yes. Tis true.
I'm indeed grateful for a mother who basically does it all, and with a huge smile.
Love ya mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment