I had the chance to go down to the Gateway Children's Museum with my sis-in-law, niece, and nephew, a few weeks back.
It was Autism Day and we hopped at the chance.
I have never been to this one before, and it was so neat.
Gabe was in ball heaven. Since he was just a tyke, he has had a mad love for balls, of any kind.
He does not discriminate.
They had a whole system of balls, tubes, and contraptions.
A few sections over there was a water way with boats, ping pong balls, and tunnels.
He was all about it.
Rubi had a nice chat with Bob.
They're basically bffs.
We then had a delightful lunch at Zupas.
Thanks Lace for the invite, I loved it!
D and I played a competitive, nail-biting round of mini golf, a few nights later.
We could chop wood, with Ian and Sharesa, and have a blast.
I lost by a landslide, but we won't get technical.
No comments:
Post a Comment