We celebrated my pop's birthday on July 24th.
He's just as quick as ever--in all aspects of life.
Whenever I see him, I remind myself to work out more, eat better, be more aware--politics and world news wise and index.
He continually inspires me and makes me want to be better.
I couldn't ask for more in a dad.
Since he shares his birth with Pioneer Day, my mom threw a lil' bbq together in behalf of both occasions.
She invited some family and our great friends, Ian and Sharesa, over for some grub.
The next day we gathered for dinner in honor of Geoff becoming a year older and wiser.
After we finished up, we hit up a small sweet spot called Straws and I enjoyed a "dirty" Dr. Pepper like no other.
I've been trying to get Dallin to go back ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment