Thursday, August 21, 2014

emerald city, drive-in, and a homecoming

Welp, summer is coming to a close much too fast.

D and I have found our new favorite place to grab some grub.
I'm salivating as I think about it.
Cubby's is the place.
Try it. You won't regret it.


Michael and I went to Wicked.
Holy smokes, am I late to the game.
It was my first trip to Emerald City and I absolutely loved it.


Dallin was adamant about a drive-in visit this summer.
He picked up his dad's truck and we hit up Ninja Turtles with Ian and Sharesa.


The movie was not so good but these two made it worth it!
Oh and the people watching.

Last but not least, McCall is home from her mission!
She is just the sweetest most adorable gal.
We so enjoyed her homecoming and visiting with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment