We celebrated Rubi's 2nd birthday with pizza and cake at the park.
Rub and Gabe were in their element.
Swings, slides, and bark are three of their favorite things.
Those kids hold such a dear place in my heart and I hold back the urge to kiss attack them every second.
The night before I left for Europe, we gathered at Tucanos with some of D's dear old friends, to celebrate his pending 26th birthday.
It was delightful as per usual.
I'm forever grateful for Dallin and his role in my life.
As cheesy as it sounds, I don't know how I snagged him
He is the most caring, snugly, selfless man I have ever meant.
He is always putting me first and does not have selfish bone in his body.
I am constantly reminding myself to return all of his love and kindness. I need to be better.
I don't deserve him but will sure claim him for eternity.
I love you D. Happy Birthday!
Last but certainly not least, Ryker had birthday, shout hurray!
Not just any old scummy-faced birthday, but his sweet sixteen!
Sadly, I was in Paris on his actual birthday but know he had a good one without his favorite sister to assist in the festivities.
I heard through a baby bird that he was getting a car and boy did he score!
He deserves it and I know he will handle it with responsibility.
Ryker is such a good young man.
I learn a lot from his wise and quiet spirit.
He is so chill and easy going. My polar opposite but we straight up bond in many ways.
And for that relationship, I am so grateful.
He has a bright future ahead of him and I can't wait to see him live to his vast potential in life.
Love you Ryka!
Not to mention, his niece and nephew adore him.
Happy birthday to snuggly Dallin and scummy-faced Ryker!
ReplyDelete