HOW FAR: 25 weeks
BABY IS THE SIZE OF: an acorn squash
MATERNITY CLOTHES: I'm all about the comfort up in here. My skirts and most of my dresses are just not cutting it anymore. Maxi skirts holla! Still rocking the maternity jeans and genie pants (that's what I call them) with the stretch-i-licious waistband.
MOVEMENT: I joke that he is in there doing back-flips. Probably just in there moving around the couch. I sure fancy every poke and kick.
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: I've held off buying much of anything for little Finnsters. Finally bit the bullet and bought him an outfit. 70% off is my kind of language when it comes to miniature sized clothing. I catch myself staring at it daily!
MISS ANYTHING: Not being a mouth breather:) The other day at work, I got off a call and felt like I just ran around the block. Embarrassing amounts of heavy breath due to lifting a pencil.
FOOD CRAVINGS: No more hot dogs. I love the peanut butter cookies from swig as of late. But I really think my obsession would exist without pregnancy. I'm a treat monger.
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Still not much. If anything, my nostrils are that of a hound. I can pick up a good/bad scent a mile away it seems.
AM I SHOWING: Check out the bowling ball proof in picture above.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Our next doctors appointment in about a week. I live for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment