HOW FAR: 29 weeks!
BABY IS THE SIZE OF: a Hawaiian pineapple
MOVEMENT: Nonstop madness. He is constantly prancing around in there. Feeling swishes and rolling more than kicks at the current moment. He straight up sucker punched the YW president the other night at mutual. He was probably fist bumping her.
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Hearing his heartbeat at my doctor's appointment this morning. It NEVER gets old. I go in every 2 weeks from here on out. It's gettting real up in here!
MISS ANYTHING: Abdominal muscles. Not meaning a ripped six-pack (never in my wildest dreams). Just being able to sit up properly or get out of bed. I have the log roll down and will demolish anything in my wake. One of our bedside lamps was a recent casualty.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Still loving my bowl of cereal each night. Current favorite is strawberry Mini Wheats. Heavenly morsels.
AM I SHOWING: I sure hope so at this point! The belly is growing at a rapid pace. I feel like I alternate between 2 shirts. The vast selection is thrilling.
WEDDING RINGS: Still going strong people. Haven't noticed any unusual swelling....yet. I'm sure it will rear its ugly head, in the near future.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Getting Finn's room done. Or um...started? We are the worst. But we really should get on that. We set a goal to buckle down next week and get some big things accomplished. Here's to hoping!
Oh you are the most stunning prego woman alive! Hot mamma!
ReplyDelete