Monday, April 20, 2015

33 weeks



HOW FAR: 33 weeks

BABY IS THE SIZE OF: cauliflower blossom. I'm not quite sure what that is.

MOVEMENT: Still VERY active. He enjoys kicking on the side I'm laying at night. I mostly fancy the surprise sucker punches to the rib area. 

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Dallin, his mom and sister surprised me and painted the nursery while I was at work last week. I was so giddy to come home and twirl in the freshly-painted room. Those lil' sweeties!

MISS ANYTHING: Getting out of Dallin's car at a normal human pace and not reflecting that of a ninety year old lady. 

FOOD CRAVINGS; Still loving on the cereal.

AM I SHOWING: Yes. The first stranger acknowledged my pregnancy last week at Holiday Oil. I obviously look very pregnant. People are just timid to mention it, I guess.

WEDDING RING: Still fits great. Getting a little bit more snug. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO: I have a doctor's appointment Thursday morning and then my lovely friends are throwing me a shower. I'm mostly excited for an excuse to see everyone!


My mom insisted on a yearly photo by her tulips. 

1 comment:

  1. I, honest to heavens, don't understand how someone can possibly be so tiny at 33 weeks! maybe its because you have a goddess body, but dont judge when I look like a whale someday! love these updates. You are are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete