HOW FAR: 35 weeks
BABY IS THE SIZE OF: honeydew melon
MOVEMENT: His movements are no longer swift kicks but rolls and wide turns. He doesn't have much room anymore. Although, sometimes it seems like he'd like to stretch and bust out.
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: My family, D's family and some members from my old home ward gathered for a shower. It was awesome to see close friends and family! Everyone was so generous to our growing abode and we truly feel ready for him to join us:) Big thank you and shout out to my mama, aunt Lisa, aunt Jaclyn, Gram, Devyn, Megan and Brenda. They outdid themselves.
MISS ANYTHING: Honestly, I do miss my clothing. Is that vain? It's true. Every Sunday morning is a struggle before church. Stuff that fit me not that long ago, laughs in my face when I try to put them on this busty body. I've accepted it. It's worth it.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Still nothing major. I enjoy eating in general. Starting this week, I noticed a decline in my appetite. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that my stomach is being squished to a much smaller size.
AM I SHOWING: I darn well hope so. At a restaurant the other night, I turned too quick and my belly hit a glass of water right out of my friend's hand. Spilled all down her front and all over the floor. This thing has a mind of its own.
WEDDING RING: Attention, it has begun. My ring is still wearable but a lot more snug than normal. The ankles also joined the party. Nothing major. Nothing painful. Just a real treat when I tried on some gladiator sandals and my feet looked like sausages gasping for breath.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: I have a doctor's appointment next Thursday. Strep test here I come. Also, my sweet ward is throwing a shower for me the following Saturday. I feel so blessed with everyone's immense generosity. This baby is a lucky little fella!
No comments:
Post a Comment