Tuesday, May 12, 2015

rewind

I want to catch up on the last couple of months.
Pregnancy has taken the front row seat and I need to rewind.



Geoff got married! 
We absolutely adore Ashley and think they make the best couple. 
So happy for them:)




I had to work on Easter morning but managed to catch the last couple of talks from Conference.
My dad and I did a jumping picture and it is noticeably harder this time around.


We had the fellas over for a pizza and game night for Nick's birthday.



My dear sweet friends threw me a baby shower. 
I love just sitting around and laughing till my non-existent abs ache.
(M'liss had to leave before the picture--but it was great to see her cute face)
Thank you so much to Sharesa, Bree and Shartel for making it happen!
I loved every minute:) 




My dad instilled a deep abiding love for donuts in me.
The other morning we jetted down to Salt Lake to get some fresh strawberry morsels.
I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nobody wants that.


Courtney just so happened to be in town the same weekend as my family/neighbor shower. 
Her and her sweet mom stopped by and I was so giddy to see her!
Canada is too far!


Sara came by after work and we had to snap a pic. 
I've known this girl since 2nd grade.
Good times over the years.




These pictures don't do the decorations justice. 
Megan and Devyn killed it.
Everything was absolutely beautiful.
I was so busy visiting from start to finish, this is all I managed to capture.
Dallin's aunt Rose made the amazing pacifier cupcakes.


This sweet lady hosted the shower, made the food and invitations.
Finn is getting the best grammy!


Dallin's family was awesome and so good to us.
His mom Devyn, Grandma Johns, sister Megan, cousin Maddy and family friend Nanette all joined in for a picture.

Not pictured: Lisa Ross and Brenda Bybee totally manned the kitchen while I opened presents. 
People were coming and going and those 2 ladies had everything filled, stocked and ready to go.

I didn't get any pictures of the all the other amazing women who came. Thank you thank you to all who came and showered Finn and I with so much love!




Dallin came home early from work the other day and had the idea to venture down to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
We lugged my big ol' preg body down to Lehi and had such a great time.
It was so beautiful!


Everywhere we go Dallin is ticked that they don't have expectant mother parking.
Well the day finally came.
Best Buy has my back. Literally.




We went down to my grandma's in Springville for Mother's Day.
I LOVE being around these kidlets.
They make D and I so excited to have one of our own.
Gabe loves the tramp and Rubi loves dirt.
What more do you need?


I realize this post is all over the place. 
Needed to get it all down before this prenancy brain forgets it all.
It is a thing. I swear.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Every pic is awesome
    2. Rubi! LOVE!
    3. Pregnancy brain is real. If they don't believe it, lucky woman who doesn't have it and/or the man shouldn't try to act like he knows! Why did i put and/or? For all those Bruce Jenners out there? Ok that was mean- I loved his Diane Sawyer documentary and am on his side!
    Sawyer- fun to see type that. Little Finn and Sawyer on the Mississippi River! Obviously this comment has gotten out of hand in length and content. I'll stop!

    ReplyDelete