WEIGHT: 17 big ones.
HEIGHT: Not sure, but he seems longer every day! We will find out in a few weeks at his 4 month appointment.
SIZE: He only fits into some of his 6-9 month outfits, 9 month, 9-12 month, and has a couple of 12-18 month pants that fit. Big boy!
EYES: Still dark.
HAIR: He has lost a ton of his hair and now has a nice solid bald spot on the back of his head.
SLEEPING: Still only waking 1 or 2 times a night. He eats and goes right back to sleep. The last couple of nights, he has slept horrible! I don't know what that is about. I try to keep him on a schedule during the day and it changes based on his needs, but holy smokes I hope this isn't a common occurrence!
EATING: Obviously, by his size, he is a good eater. He has been super particular with nursing. Only interested right when he wakes up and is drowsy. He gets way too distracted other times when he is fully alert. It works out for the most part, because I usually feed him right when he wakes up, but geez any other time, he is resilient and will not nurse. On some occasions I will just give him a bottle of pumped milk and he is all for it. Spoiled little bugger!
MILESTONES: Dallin made him laugh for the first time. Like music to my ears! He is smiling ALL the time. He has rolled a couple of times from his tummy to his back. I attribute that to his disdain for tummy time. Super duper strong. Constantly wants to stand, with assistance, of course.
LOVES:
eating
drooling
bath time
looking at himself in mirror or camera (selfie style)
sucking on his hands-attempts to fit the entire fist
to kick like a crazy person
ceiling fans
FUNNY MOMENTS: Elder Dallin H. Oaks came to our stake conference last weekend and it was amazing! During the 2nd hour of the Sunday session I was burping Finn, and all of a sudden I felt this warm gush of liquid pour down the opening of my blouse. It was like he aimed for it. At least no one could tell that he spit up on me. Just a nice collection sitting in my bra. That was nice.
The bra cup of spit! Love it!! and died over every single picture! Love them! He is quite photogenic and just so handsome!
ReplyDeleteHe is literally smiling in every picture! Love him!
ReplyDelete