This is extremely late.
Babe is napping, so I thought I'd catch up.
Over Labor Day, we drove up to Yellowstone with my mom, Ryker, and Jackson.
We rented a mini-van and Finn was a champion with all of the driving.
I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was probably thirteen, so I really enjoyed it.
You know what is coming.
Pictures. A lot of them.
We made a pit-stop at the Idaho Falls Temple.
Right as we drove into the park, we spotted this buffalo real close to the road.
He and I took a selfie.
Pardon my haggardness throughout the trip.
Our bed was um..small. I somehow found a way to squeeze into it.
At breakfast, D was furious that his "milk carton" was actually water. I mean. He could've read it. You win some, you lose some:)
It was much colder than the forecast temps predicted. Hence, we wore the same clothes almost every day. Only warm ones we brought.
Thank heavens I brought a ton of blankets for Finn. He was a bundled eskimo the entire weekend.
My selfie stick was a crowd favorite.
We attempted a group shot while Old Faithful was erupting.
Massive fail and a case of the giggles.
I look ridiculous.
D would take selfie stick sneak attack shots.
My reaction. Apparently it was amusing to me.
Finn was just chill as ever.
I was so proud.
He was in the car and stroller----A LOT.
Sun was bright as sin. My face is unfortunate.
Huge traffic jam with an impressive herd of bison. We held our breath as they passed.
There was a serious stand off between one and a Suburban.
I was waiting for a charge situation.
Dallin and boys were equally disappointed to not spot any bears.
I was ok with it.
Artist Point. Never been. It was INSANE.
No pictures will do it justice.
You can kind of see it behind us.
He seemed to enjoy the view from his stroller.
Just chillin' catching a flick with Dad.
He did a lot of this. Bless him.
We had such a nice time and will remember this trip forever!
I loved every pic and every angle and every one of your faces!!! 😘💋💋
ReplyDelete