AGE: 9 months
WEIGHT: 23 lbs.
HEIGHT: I'm guessing still 32 in. He was just barely measured at his doctor appointment.
SIZE: 18-24 month
HAIR: It's coming in and has definitely lightened a bit.
SLEEPING: He is doing really well, this last week! Hope I don't jinx it. He is usually only waking once to eat and lately it has been between 4-5 in the morning and then he goes back to sleep till 8. It is blissful! At least until the next tooth pokes through :( He usually takes 2-3 good sized naps a day. One around 10, and around 2. Sometimes, if he really needs it he'll take a teeny one around 4 or 5.
EATING: He still loves anything I'm eating. Getting better at reaching his mouth before dropping the food item :)
MILESTONES: We have a crawler! He is everywhere. Literally follows me now throughout the house. Developing a little sass and personality. Can pull himself up on furniture and stand next to it. Sometimes he lets go and topples. But he constantly uses me to stand.
LOVES:
to gab in the car. Not such a fan of the carseat right now.
anything with buttons.
if I hide and jump out at him. (Or I am traumatizing him.)
to watch the tub fill up with water.
baths.
watching himself on snapchat. I am out of control.
to suck on the leather part of his passy clip.
cars driving down the street.
measuring spoons, spatulas, whisks.
attempting to pull out my glass dishes from the cupboard.
the laptop. Tries to grab it anytime he gets.
FUNNY MOMENT: This might only be funny to us. The other day I was trying to get him to crawl, and I swear whenever we want him to, he will only army crawl. Well, I started filming him and he was just kinda baby talking but in the sassiest way. It is hard to explain, but I die watching it. Then he just crawled away. Again, it's probably just us who loves it.
Another one. Don't mind me in the video.
Sorry about my bare face but he was just posing it up.
Straight up fell asleep sitting up.
I realized I need to take more pictures! But it's probably good, because I usually have a gazilion :)

Those vids! Love 'em! Esp you conversing with his howls and screeches. "What?" Screech "Oh!" hahaha
ReplyDelete