Not too much has changed since the last update due to my post being so late. But I must continue on my quest to be more consistent!
AGE: 8.5 months
WEIGHT: 22 lbs. (86%)
HEIGHT: 32 in. (100%)
SIZE: Still kicking it in 18-24 month clothing. I have mostly put away all of his 12-18 month clothing. Sobs silently in corner.
HAIR: I still think it is getting lighter and a touch thicker. He rocks a mohawk or a comb-over, whatever mood we are in that day.
EYES: Dark and staying that way! I should probably discontinue this one.
SLEEPING: He is finally getting back to his norm. Slowly......but surely. Discovered a 5th and 6th tooth officially poking through. .
EATING: Wants everything I am eating. Not a fan of baby food or cereals. Still the very most distracted bottle eater:)
MILESTONES: He is army crawling EVERYWHERE. Can move very fast across the room. Tonight we finally installed a baby gate and a child-proof latch on our cleaning product cabinet. He books it around the house in his walker, and I was terrified he would fly down the stairs pre-gate installation. We avoided a catastrophe! Speaking of his walker, he is very fast, can back up, and turn on a dime. He loves getting into any drawer, garbage can, or really anything he is not supposed to when he is in it. He often sits up in bed from laying flat on his back. Is officially saying "Ma ma, Ba ba, and Da da." Not sure if he has made connections to them yet, but is saying them all the time. He now loves to watch me vacuum. Not nearly as scared as he used to be. Getting better every day with his stranger danger.
LOVES:
to give open mouth kisses.
to drink water from a glass.
Clifford.
Gerber puffs..I don't blame him. Little puffs of goodness.
measuring spoons.
lids of any kind and straws.
watching cars drive by outside.
little kids and dogs.
when I snort at him. (It is really attractive.)
riding on dad's shoulders with a grip of hair in each hand.
walks.
when the freezer is wide open.
plastic of any kind. (Slightly terrifying how much he loves garbage bags. Books it when he sees one.)
FUNNY MOMENT: Still the potty humor. It is the weirdest thing. But every time he toots, he looks right at me and smiles. How does he know?? I think it is because I used to gasp when he did it, and now he probably feels the need for my reaction. I am real good at this mothering thing.
Caught him totally relaxed while watching Clifford.
No comments:
Post a Comment