Sunday, June 19, 2016

first birthday


I cannot believe my babe is 1.
So surreal. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were in the hospital about to bring him home. 
The cliche saying is true. You blink and the first year is over.

We didn't want to go crazy with a first birthday party. But thought it might be nice to have our parents and siblings over for some cake and ice cream. 
Finn was absolutely spoiled to the top of his ears in presents.
He is very lucky and loved!

My parents, Ryker, Jackson, Phil, Lacey, Gabe, Rubi, Devyn, Jeff, Megan, Dallas, Grandma Phillips, and Jaclyn joined us. We had a full house!




Costco cake was bigger than Finn.


Finn's lawn mower from Mama and Papa.





 





I didn't manage to get a picture of everyone that attended. 
But we are so grateful for all the love and kindness that was shown to Finn. 
We love you Bubbas!

No comments:

Post a Comment