Sunday, November 6, 2011

our week in a nutshell

Sending Ryker to Scout Camp.
I'm his sister/mom these last couple of weeks and boy did I worry.
I slept a sleepness night scared that he was cold and didn't have enough thermal underwear.
It would snow while he was gone.
Dallin reassured me he'd be just fine.
He was. And had a great time.

Played Ticket to Ride for my 2nd time.
I need to play more in order to properly compete with certain individuals.

Got these kidlins to practice their instruments some more.
I hate being a parent and enforcing their duties.
Sister is my title.

Good thing after a few reminders they oblige.
Bribery works.

My favorite activity this week.
Attending the temple with this lovely woman.
I needed it.

Also had the best lesson in Relief Society today.
Not a dry eye in the place.
I felt so spiritually fed.
I am so blessed.  

1 comment:

  1. Great job being mom! Can we play ticket during Christmas break?

    ReplyDelete