We think up any occasion for a bbq.
Hardly any dishes...and food. Exactly.
We had my family over a few nights ago.
It honestly brought me so much joy.
Only my dearest nearest.
We also went to dinner for my cousin, Nick's birthday.
I often find myself the only girl with this group.
I don't mind, however, it will be nice to have a few chicas joining soon!
(AKA..Geoff and Andy are getting married!)
On another night, we had a few people over for another bbq.
I tell ya, it happens frequently.
It was rather rainy that night, so we found ourselves indoors doing human tables.
What else brings you closer?
Enjoying this time with family and friends is what it's all about.
On that note. My parents jotted off to Italy yesterday.
We get to room with Ryker and Jackson for two weeks.
I honestly look forward to these times.
My parents worry leaving so long, but it's really nice for D and I to hang out with them.
They deserve it!
No comments:
Post a Comment