Easter Sunday flew right on by.
We thoroughly enjoyed church and focusing on the resurrection of our Savior.
The knowledge and blessing of this amazing truth boggles my tiny mind, but I'm forever grateful.
We hopped like a rabbit (see what I did there) over to my parents for some lunch (aka feast in my mom's terms) and an Easter egg hunt.
Absolutely loved watching my niece and nephew get in on the action this year.
We scored a ton of chocolate, flips flops, and a Lebron shirt (are you surprised?) in our baskets.
(thanks Lacey for these pictures :)
I then went to work. The sad bitter end to this story.
It had to be done.
We better throw an awkward smooch pic in right?
We watched this video in Young Women's.
Everyone has probably watched it.
I just want to remember it for future enjoyment :)
It's golden.
No comments:
Post a Comment