Sunday, May 4, 2014

vegas recess

A couple weeks ago, I tagged along with my parents and brothers for a jaunt to Vegas. 
It worked out that I was on Spring Break at my school and D would be staying up at his dad's to house-sit and feed his dogs. 
A few of my coworkers were generous and helped cover my shifts and I was off!
I'll hop on an invitation to 85 degree weather any day. 


We did all your classic family-friendly Vegasing.
Shopping, buffeting, walking, swimming, Captain America movieing, NY NY rollercoastering, and family bondment. 





I was told on numerous occasions that I look just like my mom. 
I am ok with that!
She is pretty fantastic. 



My dad loves any chance for a photo.
So. False. 
But we finagled him into a few shots. 


Glad to have the chance to hang out and have one on one time with my little brothers.
I am lucky to have 3 of the best brothers you could ever want. 

Sappy? Well I can do that here. So I will.

All in all. Vegas + my family = bliss.


No comments:

Post a Comment