Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Baby of Mine

This girl is havin' a baby!


We discovered I was pregnant the first week of October. 
Boy oh boy were we thrilled!

It was about all Dallin could do not to spill his guts to everyone.
However, we knew the risks that come with the first trimester and decided to wait until I was about 12-14 weeks along, to share the news.

I was super duper fortunate and only felt nauseous for a small window of time, during the first trimester. 
Thank the heavens!


I'm continually stunned by how much love I already have for this baby.
Consumes my thoughts 24/7 and I feel so abundantly blessed.

My first appointment was great and I had full body chills when I heard our child's heartbeat.
I thought I was just over 13 weeks, but my doctor advised I might be 14.
I am due in early June and we hopefully find out the baby's gender on January 5!

Oh baby...we are so giddy for ya!


Photo cred to my sweet sister-in-law, Lacey! We sure love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment