We thought since we were so close, we would just jaunt over to Paris.
Thought about taking a train, but in our short time frame, opted to fly.
I've always wanted to visit Paris.
It was even better than I imagined.
Our first stop: Notre Dame.
Holy smokes.
I was speechless.
Next. Eiffel Tower. Incredible.
We were a little happy about it.
It's impossible to take too many pictures of it.
Or at least, that was our thought process.
Those poses were not messin' around.
The Arc De Triomphe was just down the street from our hotel.
Holy mackrel.
No rules in a round-about.... spells disaster.
But everyone seemed to make it work!
The next day we took on The Louvre.
I mean. Wow.
I knew it was big, but it is a massive structure!
Mike fit in great.
Mona was real small.
But we found her!
This statue straight up looked like she was taking a selfie.
Thought I'd join.
We could've spent a week there.
Saw as much as we could and didn't even make a dent.
Till next time.
Made it a priority to get some macaroons and famous hot chocolate at Angelina.
That stuff was literally melted chocolate.
Mike wanted us to stop by La Fayette.
The most beautiful shopping mall.
Straight up couldn't even afford a mint from that place.
Still enjoyed every second.
No rippage! Crushed it.
Paris was certainly a good idea.
So grateful I had the opportunity to visit such extraordinary places with my childhood best friend.
Will never ever forget it and so glad I was able to do it.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment