Saturday, November 19, 2016

conference weekend

We had a lovely conference weekend back in OCTOBER. Better late than never, I guess. I am a broken record.
I always look forward to hearing from the apostles and our dear prophet. Family time on top of that is a dang good time.

Dallin's Grandma Jan had us over for a bbq with Dallin's Dad and his family, on Saturday.
Finn basks in the attention he gets from all of his uncles and grandparents.

D's "little" brother Caleb. He is 15. I have a feeling he is going to be tall.

Finn with Grandma Darcie and Grandpa Duane.

The following morning we watched the morning session of conference and then hopped in the car.
We met my family at Donut Falls for a little hike and picnic between sessions.
I haven't hiked these falls since I was in Achievement Days. So it had been a hot minute.







I am a dweeb and wore my donut shirt.
 If only I had a donut after the hike. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment