I have sadly let my blog go and I am kicking myself now.
My parents print my posts out every year and gift it to me for Christmas.
I treasure those books and hope that one day my children will, as well.
My writing is nothing special. I am very short and to the point. I don't get very personal. However, our most cherished moments, as a family, and personal, are often recorded.
I have promised myself to catch up before that tiny book is printed off before Christmas.
So here I go.
Finn as of late:
-busiest kid I have ever beheld.
-gets into EVERYTHING.
-extremely curious.
-still quite jumpy. (Like his mama)
-loves to be right up in the action. (If I'm cleaning, cooking, doing the dishes, he is all up in my grill.)
-dances non-stop to every and all bits of music. (If he hears music in the store, chick-fil-a, the radio in the car, he is either bouncing, twirling or head bobbing.)
-still a picky eater. (Not even necessarily toward the food itself, just doesn't want to slow down long enough to eat.)
-finally holding his own bottle. (This bugged me for the longest time. I would see babies SO much younger doing it, no big deal. Not Finn. Too distracted. BIG milestone for this Mama. Even if it is silly and pitiful.)
-Loves Mater from Cars, thanks to the mini-series on Netflix.
-Just introduced him to Nemo. Seems to enjoy it. I do too.
-He is obsessed with chucking things. Not just throwing things. Full on winding up and throwing something across the room, or down the stairs, or in the toilet.
-Still enjoys a good bath and now shower.
-He knows where his eyes, ears, and teeth are, on a good day.
-Still only says basic words. Mama, Dada, and yeah. Not a ton. But is constantly jibber-jabbering in his own native tongue.
-Lives for outside. Daily mental breakdowns occur when we have to come inside.
-Still has no boundaries with other children. He is quite honestly a smother-er/inside your bubble boy. He loves to hug. Even from behind. Children much older than him, in our ward, are terrified of him and his incessant hugging. Nursery here we come, next month... Hallelujah!
-Church is difficult. Again going back to his business. Sitting still longer than a blink, is such a struggle.
-has a strong liking for books. But is scared of the one with the animals, that make noises and have fur.
-Runs, hides and waits for us to look for him. His version of hiding is still just him not seeing us, but his entire body is still exposed.
-Loves all of his grandparents. Probably because of all of the attention they give him and they give him whatever on earth he wants. I don't expect anything less.
-He enjoys giving D and I open-mouthed kisses.
-Constantly trying to pull out my eyelash extensions. I scream in terror because I spend too much money on those tiny morsels of happiness.
-LOVES to watch movies of himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment