Dallin surprised me a day before my birthday with a night away at Stein Erickson in Deer Valley.
He even planned to have Finn to stay with his mom--so we could be sans child for the weekend.
He even planned to have Finn to stay with his mom--so we could be sans child for the weekend.
Boy did he make this broad feel like a gem.
We had a lovely dinner at the hotel and spent the night vegging and watching movies.
The morning of my birthday, he leaked that I had a massage booked at the spa. Best massage of my life. I felt like Gumby the rest of the day---in a good way.
We had a lovely dinner at the hotel and spent the night vegging and watching movies.
The morning of my birthday, he leaked that I had a massage booked at the spa. Best massage of my life. I felt like Gumby the rest of the day---in a good way.
We usually go pretty mellow for our birthdays, anniversary, etc.
But he totally surprised me with it all and made me feel so appreciated and loved.
It was so nice to just get away and relax for the night. I don't know how I am gonna top it!
This was the only picture I took. But the whole resort was stunning.
That night, we had dinner at my parents with my whole family.
It was a perfect couple of days. Thank you to all of those who texted, called or sent such sweet birthday wishes!
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment